Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #69: Ten Favorite Villains

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
 
This Week's Topic:
Ten Favorite Villains
 
1.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
Severus Snape
I LOVE Snape. I think that the reason he's bad is because he feels betrayed by people and that's the only place he'll be accepted. Yeah, he's been unnecessarily mean to students other than Harry, but my heart still bleeds for him
 
2.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
Lord Voldemort
He also had a sucky childhood, but he went full on evil. When you learn about his family and how he grew up, it all makes sense.
 
3.
Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)
The Darkling
Another villain with a tragic backstory. I'm such a sucker for them. Personally, I feel like he could have changed (with my love), but he'll always be in my heart.
 
4.
The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy, #1)
General Trajan
I don't want to give anything away, but he's pretty terrible for what he did. He's not really a villain, or the main villain, but he's still not a great guy.
 
5.
A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)
Rhysand
 He's not the main villain, but we're still meant to dislike him. And if you haven't read ACOMAF, just wait.
 
6.
Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)
Levana
It's pretty easy to hate her. She's the worst. But Fairest did help give us a glimpse as to why she's so terrible.
 
7.
Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
Warner
He seems absolutely horrible when we first meet him. But is he?
 
8.
Truthwitch (The Witchlands, #1)
Aeduan
Is he really as bad as he's supposed to be? We'll find out in Windwitch!
 
9.
Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1)
A.I.D.A.N.
Well, I guess it was inevitable that AI would try to rise up against us.
 
10.
A Darker Shade of Magic (Shades of Magic, #1)
Holland
 While the Dane twins are the real enemy, Holland is still pretty evil. But I still felt bad for him. He didn't have control over his life and just wanted his freedom.
 
Here are some of my favorite villains! I always love it when a character's villainy is questionable, or when the villain is the absolute worst. It's gotta be either one, or else I probably won't like them that much.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment