Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #67: Ten Of My Favorite TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
 
This Week's Topic:
Ten Of My Favorite TV Shows
 
I actually don't watch too much TV, so I'm posting TV shows that are currently on, as well as those that aren't.
 
1.
America's Next Top Model
Not the most mentally stimulating show, but I LOVE it. Not sure if I'll watch this next season. I feel like I'd be cheating on Tyra.
 
2.
Orphan Black
I still need to catch up on Season 4, but I love the creepiness. And Tatiana is incredible!
 
3.
Dead Like Me
I'll never get over the fact that there are only two seasons. It deserved so much more.
 
4.
iZombie
I watched it religiously, but then I got busy on the nights it played, so I missed most of Season 2. I'll catch up soon!
 
5.
The Daily Show
While Trevor Noah is good (and super hot), I much prefer John Stewart's version. But I still love it.
 
6.
Full Frontal With Samantha Bee
I loved her on TDS, so I was super excited when she got her own show. I just love her delivery!
 
I guess that's it! I've never been someone that gets super into TV shows, so this prompt was a little challenging. But I guess it's good I don't watch too much TV because then I'd lose time for reading!
 
What are some of your favorite TV shows?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment