Thursday, September 15, 2016

Bloggiesta ~ Fall 2016

I'm really excited that it's time for Bloggiesta again. I've been super busy with school. It's only been a week and a half and I'm already behind. Because of this I've had pretty much no time to work on blogging, but I'll be honest and admit that I've been slacking for a while due to just not having much motivation. And I'm hoping Bloggiesta helps fix that! If you don't know what Bloggiesta is, you can look it up here!

My (Tentative) To-Do:
~Cross post 20 reviews to Amazon
~Cross post 20 reviews to B&N
~Cross post recent reviews to Goodreads
~Schedule a weeks worth of posts
~Write (at least) 4 reviews
~Write Waiting on Wednesdays for the rest of this month and part of next's
~Write (at least) 2 Top Ten Tuesdays
~Clean e-mail inbox
~Work on Nori's 365 Commenting Challenge
~Update reading challenge lists 
~Start thinking about theme changes
~Update About Me page
~Update Contact Me page
~Update Reviews page
~Maybe learn how to make a drop down menu list
~Work on bullet journal
 
So this looks like a lot, and feels like a lot, but some of these should be really easy tasks. I just need to actually make myself do it. Fortunately I don't work Friday and Sunday, and work is super slow Saturday, so I should be able to get things done then. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment