Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #54: Ten Bookworm Delights

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 
This Week's Topic:
Ten Bookworm Delights
 
1.
Seeing people pick up a book you love at a bookstore.
 
2.
Seeing people read a book you love in public.
 
3.
Watching the mailperson drop off a package that you know is a book. (I'm not creepy. I promise.)
 
4.
Tearing said package open and squealing like a sugar-crazed toddler.
 
5.
Smelling said book.
 
6.
Stroking said book.
 
7.
Barely opening said book as to not break the spine.
 
8.
When the title is referenced in the book.
 
9.
Finding a book that's not popular that you absolutely love. (It sucks that not many people know about it, but it's like the book is your little secret.)
 
10.
Saying: "Just one more chapter" 20 times until you reach the end of the book and it's 3 AM.

There are so many other things that I could say that make my little black, shrunken heart feel a tiny bit of life. I've been incredibly stressed the past couple of months, so creating this list has made me feel a little better, even if it's just thinking about the bookish things I love.
 
What are you bookish delights?

No comments:

Post a Comment