Friday, March 25, 2016

Get Up Offa That Slump: A Blogging Extravaganza ~ Plan a Fictional Trip & Make an Idea Board

GET UP OFFA THAT SLUMP: A BLOGGING EXTRAVAGANZA hosted by Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf.
 
This is the third post for GET UP OFFA THAT SLUMP, the first being an interview with myself, which can be found here, the second being a list of all the bookish things I'd give a kidney for, which can be found here, and the third is a description of myself if I were a fictional character, which can be found here.
 
I've missed a couple of these prompts because I'm a mess and super stressed out. *sobs*
 
There are actually two different prompts that you could choose from, but I decided I might as well do both!
 
Plan a Fictional Trip
~The Witchlands
~Prythian
~Erilea
~The Grishaverse
~Hogwarts
~The Lunar Chronicles Universe (is there a name for it?)
~A.G. Howard's Wonderland

Make an Idea Board
Here is my hastily made idea board. I'm still having some trouble thinking of ideas for posts, so if you have any suggestions, PLEASE let me know!

From left-ish to right:
~Writing: I've been thinking about writing posts about my writing and the ups and downs that I've gone through. I might also post pictures that have provided inspiration or discuss how it can be hard trying to write when you're still a student.
~Mental Illness: As someone who's dealt with mental illness, books that have characters with mental illness is something I've stayed away from. But I want to broaden my horizons and read some books that deal with mental illness and then discuss how I felt about the representation.
~Discussion Posts: Discussion posts are something that I've stayed away from. I've been scared to share my opinion, because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, and then I have trouble coming up with ideas in the first place.
~Bookstagram: I keep telling myself "I'm going to start a Bookstagram!" But then I don't. I just don't really have a creative eye for design and stuff. Maybe if I try hard enough I can learn how to be creative!
~Bullet Journal: I recently started a bullet journal, and even though I love it, I'm still figuring out how to use it. I want to look up a couple different layouts and see what might work for me. Again, this requires creativity that I don't possess a whole lot of. I'm super unorganized, but this has started to help me and I've been thinking about discussing how it's help and posting updates or ideas.
 
I'm still having trouble with thinking of creative ideas, but I've thought of some and if anyone has ideas or tips with finding creative ideas, PLEASE let me know!

What is your fictional trip or idea board?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment