Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #43: Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 
This Week's Topic:
Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year
1.
The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1)
Complete The Darkest Minds trilogy, signed from ApollyCon (even if I won't get it until February)
2.
Taken (Taken, #1)
I'm only about 25% in, but it's really interesting and I loved Vengeance Road (I'd also want this one signed from ApollyCon)
3.
Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1)
I tried this one a year or so ago and it didn't click, but I'm willing to try it again since I've heard positive things!
4.
Wicked (A Wicked Saga, #1)
I REALLY liked this one, and I need to add to my JLA collection!
5.
Evertrue (Everneath, #3)
I have the first two, and all I need is this one!
6.
The Cage (The Cage, #1)
I loved this one and just need to add it to my shelves!
7.
Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)
I need to read the last book, Boundless, but I'd love to have the full trilogy!
8.
The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1)
This one sounds really good, and maybe I'll finally get around to reading it!
9.
The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)
I keep meaning to read this book because I've only heard positive things! Can't wait to read it!
10.
Untamed (Splintered, #3.5)
 I loved the Splintered trilogy, and can't wait to read the epilogue and other short stories!

So there are the books I'd love to wake up on Christmas morning and find under my tree! Some I've read and some I haven't, but either way it'd be adding to my bookshelves!

No comments:

Post a Comment