Saturday, December 5, 2015

#RockMyTBR Introduction Post

ROCK (1)

If you didn't already know, Sarah from The YA Book Traveler is hosted a reading challenge for 2016! It's all about reading the books we have sitting on our bookshelves or ereaders that we haven't gotten around to. I know that I am guilty of buying a ton of books, but then not reading them. I was already planning on reading them next year, but Sarah's reading challenge will definitely help keep me motivated!

I decided that since I have so many books that I need to read, why not let other people choose!? There might be a book on my list that is someone's favorite, so why not tell me to read that one!? Here is the list, and new books may be added or removed between now and the end of the reading challenge.

So as you can see, I have quite a few books that I need to get around to, and you can help me choose! You can comment in the comments section, and I'm going to try to make a poll to put in my sidebar so people can vote there too! I can't wait to finally read these books!

No comments:

Post a Comment