Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #39: Book To Movie Adaptations I Still Need To Watch/Can't Wait for

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 
This Week's Topic:
Top Ten Book To Movie Adaptations I Still Need To Watch/Can't Wait for
 
I'm actually pretty far behind with watching book adaptations, so here are just ten, with some little notes.
 
 1.
 Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3)
Mockingjay-Part 1
(Still need to read the series)
 
2.
Divergent (Divergent, #1)
Divergent
(Shailene Woodley just doesn't scream Tris to me)
 
3.
Insurgent (Divergent, #2)
Insurgent
(Shailene Woodley's haircut looks like Ellen's)
 
4.
Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1)
Beautiful Creatures
 (Still need to read the book)
 
5.
Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)
Vampire Academy
(Loved the book, heard the movie sucked, but Natalia Kills was on the album, so that's good)
 
6.
City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)
City of Bones
(Wasn't a fan of the books, heard the movie sucked and am not super excited by the TV series)
 
7.
The Host (The Host, #1)
The Host
(Are the other two books ever happening?)
 
8.
The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave, #1)
The 5th Wave
 (Still need to read the book)
 
9.
Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)
Shadow and Bone
 (I've heard rumors, does anyone know anything?)
 
10.
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)
Throne of Glass
 (I know that the news of the TV adaptation came out recently, and there's still the potential for it to fall through, but I'm so excited/scared!)
 
So here are just ten of the adaptations I still need to see, or I can't wait to see. Any suggestions to what I should watch first?


No comments:

Post a Comment