Friday, September 25, 2015

Feature and Follow #29

 
Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's View.
 
This Week's Question: 
If you could have any job, what would you do?

Can I choose some dream jobs? I don't think I'd want to stick to just one.
 
1. Writer. I want to be able to actually have time to sit down and write and focus solely on that.
2. Dancer/Choreographer/Teacher. Well... this is what I'm studying in college, so of course I want it to be a part of my career.
3. Professional reader. Can this please be a thing. I want to be paid to read books I love!
4. Professional food eater. Let me eat my favorite foods and pay me money for it. Chinese, Italian, Japanese, and cookie dough all day!
 
I want all of these jobs.
 
What would your dream job be?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment