Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #18


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 
This week is a freebie, so chose the top ten books that I would sell my first born child to have right now!
 
10.
A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)
I know this book already came out, but I haven't been able to get my hands on it yet! I've heard great things and I need it now!!
 
9.
Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements, #3)
I want to add that I hate these new covers. Just sayin' the other ones were better. I still need to read the second book, but it's JLA so it'll be perfection!
 
8.
Manners & Mutiny (Finishing School, #4)
I still need to read the third book, but this series is super cool! I still need to catch up on the Parasol Protectorate series, but this is a nice YA version of it!
 
7.
Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)
I can't wait to get to know Winter! I just seems so fascinating and tormented and I can't wait to get in her mind! And a happy ending would be great too!
 
6.
Broken Crowns (Internment Chronicles, #3)
I really like this trilogy, not as much as her Chemical Garden trilogy, but it's still great! I want to know what happens between Internment and the world below! And I love Pen!
 
5.
The Vanishing Throne (The Falconer, #2)
This is the UK cover, but I don't know if it will look different for the US version. The ending of The Falconer was so crazy and I need the sequel to know what will happen!
 
4.
Untamed (Splintered, #3.5)
I plan on started Ensnared later today, and I know that I'll be desperate for this book once I finish!
 
3.
The Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Trilogy, #3)
I about cried after the ending of The Winner's Crime! I'm so mad at Tensen and I just want Kestrel and Arin to be together!
 
2.
Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4)
Some queenly shit better be going down or I'll have to punch someone! And, pretty please, a Celaena and Chaol reunion! I don't want to give up!
 
1.
Truthwitch (The Witchlands, #1)
This book was supposed to come out at the end of this year, but it got pushed back! Sob! It's Susan Dennard, so of course I'll love it!
 
I need these books, like, yesterday! I can't wait for all of these books and am super excited!

12 comments:

  1. Oooh nice topic! And yes to 9, 8, 7, 4, and 1!! Although I am hoping to get 1 soon. Maybe, possibly! LOL! Lovely picks too!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can get 1! SO jealous of everyone who'll get it!

      Delete
  2. I hope you are able to obtain copies of these books soon!! :-)

    Here's the link to my Top Ten Tuesday post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/05/top-ten-tuesday-sexy-male-characters-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful list. I just got A Court of Thorns and Roses yesterday from my library and plan on starting it this weekend as I have a 4-day break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dying to get A Court of Thorns and Roses and Queen of Shadows!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/05/19/top-ten-tuesdays-5/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this list! I'm just starting Heir of Fire and I already want Chaol and Celaena back together :( I'm dying for Winter, especially after reading Fairest. I hope the characters all get HEA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If those two don't end up together I'll be super sad! I'm hoping to start Fairest next week!

      Delete
  6. Great list! I love the covers for The Finishing School series *if I could insert a heart face, it would be here*. Queen of Shadows, Truthwitch, and Winner's Kiss covers are beautiful as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many amazing covers! I can't wait for them!

      Delete