Friday, April 3, 2015

Confessions of a Bookworm #2

Confessions of a Bookworm #2

Confessions of a Bookworm is a new featured hosted by Parajunkee's View.


With this new feature, we have the opportunity to get to know each other by making confessions.


This Weeks Question Is:
How far have you gone for your favorite author?


Hmmm. I don't think that I have gone too far for my favorite author. I've put my name on a super long waiting list to get a book I'm desperate for, including ordering books from different cities in Michigan. At my library, there is a program thing that allows you to order books from other libraries in Michigan. Sometimes I've had to wait for two months to get a book, but it's totally worth it! That reminds me. I was supposed to get Ensnared a month and a half ago...

5 comments:

  1. Wow that's actually pretty cool. I didn't create a post but I'd like to share how far I'd gone to follow Jennifer L. Armentrout around. I am so obsessed with her and she is, without a doubt, my favorite author ever! So I just followed her around like 3 book signings in 2 months and that, for me, was the craziest length I went to for my favorite author. It was so great that she remembered me, that's like every booklovers dream. She is so sweet as well :D

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to go to one of her book signings! Very few people come to Michigan though. :(

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. At least you can buy the books in Michigan...

      Delete
    4. Yeah, at least I have that.

      Delete