Friday, March 6, 2015

Feature and Follow #8

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Feature and Follow is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee's View.

This weeks featured blogger is Diane's Book Blog!

This Weeks Question:
Do you have any furry friends? Share a picture!


This is my fuzzy baby, Kazi. It's not a very good picture, but she has herself wedged between a blanket and a pillow. She's almost 15 pounds, so I have no clue how she did it. She's a huge snuggler and will just fall over, like a fainting goat, if you touch her. Even though you can't see it, she has these large, beautiful golden eyes. She'll follow me around wherever I go, like a little puppy. She's an absolute sweetheart and I'm not sure what I'd do without her!


So you have any furry friends?




26 comments:

  1. She adorable.
    I'm a new follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. She seems to say, "What are you looking at, human?". Lol! Anyway, she's really cute but I've never had a cat as a pet before. New follower.

    Danna @ A Reading Habit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the look she always seem to have. Haha! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. So CUTE!!
    Old follower.
    My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/03/feature-follow-friday-4-furry-friends.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard the name Kazil before but it is a really pretty name! She looks relaxed all smushed in the corner over there!!

    new follower!

    My FF

    Amber @ Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The exclamation mark looked like an "l." It's actually Kazi. (I didn't name her.) She loves squishing herself into spaces! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  5. Hopping through. Cute kitty! It's hard to photograph cats, I think. I wish my cat was more like a dog but she is very cat like.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard to get pictures of my cats! They have to be sleeping to get a good picture. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  6. Kazi is so adorable. I love it when they snuggle. Thank you for stopping by. :)
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She always tries to get in my lap! No problem, and thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  7. So cute!! Thanks for sharing your fur baby! New follower on Bloglovin :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omgsh, how sweet! My orange tabby is like that! He follows me everywhere like a little puppy, too!

    Old follower! Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww I've always wanted a cat! Your cat looks adorable!

    Betsy @ I Sold My Soul For Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kazi is a cutey pie! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    New Bloglovin Follower :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! No problem, and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete