Saturday, February 14, 2015

Challenge: 2015 New Release Challenge

New Release Challenge (un)Conventional Bookviews

This challenge is hosted by (un)Conventional Book Views and Stormi. This challenge is simply meant to encourage you to read 2015 releases, even if it is an ARC. However, the minimum length is 130 pages, so that will likely exclude many novellas and short stories.


For this challenge, I think that I will be sticking to the lowest level, New Release Newbie, which is 1 to 15 2015 releases. If I read more, I will go to the next level!


Here are the books:

5 comments:

  1. Good luck on reaching 15 new releases read for 2015, Lizzie! I look forward to seeing which books you'll choose for the challenge.
    Happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you read, Lizzie! I signed up, too! (:

    Pearl @ AsteriskPearl's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete