Friday, April 25, 2014

"Legend (Legend, #1)" by Marie Lu

Legend (Legend, #1)5 out of 5 stars


Read February 2 to 6, 2014 and April 11, 2014

Pages: 320
Published: November 29, 2011
Publisher: Putnam Juvenile







These pictures were all by Marie Lu, the amazing author of this trilogy. She writes amazing books and draws amazing pictures!!

I first got the ebook loan in February, but I didn't finish it in time. So I got it again in April and finished it in that same day. I can't believe that I didn't finish it the first time cause it got so intense!!! This book was just so amazing and had so many twists and turns and feels!!!

I feel like whatever I say will just be an incoherent mess. So let's see if I can express my feelings through a different way...







I hope that this has been enough.

June
She was badass and amazing and I just want to be like her when I grow up even though she's younger than me. I can't wait to see her crazy choices in the next book!!!!!

Day
I feel weird saying this, but I think he's pretty hot. I feel kinda weird cause he's younger than me. I hope I'm not creepy...

Thomas
I liked him at first, but now I hate him!!!!! I HOPE HE DIES!!!!

Metias
I feel like he could have been so amazing and he was a great brother, but HE HAD TO DIE!!!!! NOOOO!!!!

Commander Jameson
What a superbitch, and not in a good way.

Overall, this book waS AMAZING AND I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE REST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment