Friday, January 31, 2014

"Destroy Me (Shatter Me, #1.5)" by Tahereh Mafi

Destroy Me (Shatter Me, #1.5)5 out of 5 stars


Read January 4, 2014


Pages: 103
Published: January 1, 2012
Publisher: Harper


I already loved Warner, but now I love him even more! We get to see everything through Warner's eyes, which I've wanted to read since I started Shatter Me. He has all this inner turmoil and I'm usually turned off by it, but for some reason I loved it!!! I'm in love with him so much and if for some reason Juliette is stupid and chooses Adam, I'll make Warner VERY happy!!!


Here are some gifs of another sexy bad boy with inner turmoil that I love:











Overall, this novella was amazing and I can't wait for Ignite Me!!!!! It comes out in 4 days but I can't wait much longer! GAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment