Tuesday, November 26, 2013

"Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2)" by Marissa Meyer

Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2)5 out of 5 stars

Read May 19 to 24, 2013

Pages: 452
Published: February 5, 2013
Publisher: Feiwel & Friends

This was just as good as the first book. I was worried that it might fall flat, but it didn't. I was not dissapointed!! I loved Scarlet so much! She wasn't pathetic or wimpy! She was strong just like Cinder. Scarlet has fiery red, curly hair, wears jeans and a red hoodie, and uses a gun. She is badass.


I loved how Scarlet wasn't scared like how Little Red Riding Hood is. Ms. Meyer makes some amazing female characters. She's amazing.

Cinder
She's not in the book too much, but she's still amazing. That's all I can say. She's amazing.

Wolf (Z/Ze'ev)
I like him. I REALLY like him. I didn't really like that he was kinda lying to Scarlet, but I still love him. I love me some sexy fighter boys.

Scarlet
As you read before, you know how much I loved her. I really hope that she's in the next book like Cinder was in this one.

Kai
I'm still mad at him. Now he doesn't like Cinder that much because he can't accept her for who she is!!!! What a stupid boy.

Queen Levana
She's still a terrible person. She better not be with Kai. I hope she dies and Cinder can take over the job.

Carswell
I know he won't end up with Scarlet, because she's with Wolf. And I doubt that he'll be with Cinder. I just don't see it. Maybe he'll be with Cress...

Overall, this was still just as amazing as the first and I can't wait to read the third and fourth books!! I have high hopes Ms. Meyer!! Don't let me down!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment