Tuesday, November 26, 2013

"Prophecy of the Sisters (Prophecy of the Sisters, #1)" by Michelle Zink

Prophecy of the Sisters (Prophecy of the Sisters, #1)3 out of 5 stars

Read November 22 to 23, 2013

Pages: 343
Published: August 1, 2009
Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers

This book kinda let me down. I had really high hopes and I thought that this would be a great book. It wasn't. It was meh. It sort of felt like I was reading The Raven Boys again. There was so much going on and I didn't understand. I was so confused and when I thought I understood something, another thing happened and I was confused again. Just a book full of confusion.


Lia
I wanted to feel bad for her because her sister was terrible and she didn't know what to do, but I was so confused. I was just trying to figure out what had happened.

Alice
She was a terrible sister. She's totally cool if Lia dies and she causes Henry, their younger brother, to die. I don't like her, but then again I didn't like her from the beginning.

Henry
He was Lia and Alice's only living close relative and Alice lets him die!!!! I wanted him to live!!

Luisa/Sonia
I would have seperate things for them, but I feel like they were the same. They both were keys to help Lia fulfill the prophecy. They were better than Lia.

Overall, I really wanted to like this book, I really did. It's not very popular and there aren't many reviews. Half the time I didn't know if they were in New York or England. Turns out it was New York. I don't think it's likely that I'll continue the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment